much ado about nothing

a blog about non-achievement

12.03.2006



I am a non-achiever who goes to the school that is ranked 7th in California amongst the 7 schools of its kinds...
I sleep on a twin bed at nights..
the other night my classmates car was stolen, and in the morning i found my car's trunk open and all the doors open and couldn't turn it on.. but that was about it.. the thief didn't even bother to like take the coffee maker and the yoga mat in my car. I mean even the thieves that come after my things are non-achievers..
everyday i have to listen to my roommate whining about the Indian boyfriend who went back home and called her to tell her he is marrying a virgin ...
My best friend is totally into scented candles and had bought me like a ton of them so everytime she comes over i have to lit them for her.. and i am allergic to anything that smells.. i know i can tell her the truth.. but then if i start opening up to her, she will do the same thing and honestly i don't really feel like hearing about how she got her heart broken and stuff.. i will take the smell over that anytime...
And me and my friends spend good part of the day after thanksgiving in the Hyatt's Bathroom in SF it was nice it had orchids, we sat there and watched people and took pictures..

i have to study for finals.. but i am blogging...
I think that Beatle's song " Nowhere Man, " was penned based on my life...
and believe me i am not wrong..

4 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Blogger BigSheep said...

Don't worry I don't think you're wrong! How could wrong keep up any way?

 
At 8:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the thief was more of an underachiever. i mean he did achieve something when he unlocked all the doors and opened the trunk. however, for every time you go back to your car and find it locked and untouched there's a nonachiever thief.

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger linda said...

thanks for explaining the definitions!!!!

 
At 8:07 PM, Anonymous fish said...


is it your final finish???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home