much ado about nothing

a blog about non-achievement

11.17.2006



Whenever I take Anti-Histamine before I go to bed at night, I wake up the next day a different person...
Sedated, indifferent,and calm...
I don't really pay attention to the people and things around me...
I just sit down and listen to the lecture.. and I really get it...
People pass me by and I barely smile...
The girl next to me talks and I just nod...
Even my brain shuts down and I stop daydreaming....
I barely remember the things in the past...
Whenever I take Anti-histamine I become a very very normal and happy person..
If Only I could take one with the half life of like 40 years!!! I would've become the most content person in the world..

6 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's stopping you?

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Mehrabaneman said...

Juts reading about anti-histamine made me relaxed.

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger linda said...

Do u know of any with 40 years half life?

 
At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha, I still use this technique from time to time to reach this mental state...the only problem is, taking it once a day makes you addicted I guess, which is scary...
hey, take "Dimen Hydrinat"(sp?) ("ghorse mosaferat" we used to call it)...it has a longer half-life (on me at least)!

 
At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what kind do you take? i take anti-histamines everyday (well, i'm supposed to anyways...i only do it a couple of days a week) but i'm just as irritable as ever. are you sure it's not something you're smoking?

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger Anahita said...

probably because it makes you sleep better...earplugs and a hot milky drink before bedtime may have a "similar" effect

 

Post a Comment

<< Home