much ado about nothing

a blog about non-achievement

11.06.2006


life is walking in downtown vancouver on a cloudy afternoon, meeting new and old faces for all you can eat sushi. life is observing the faces around the table, trying to figure out what they're thinking about, their ex-significant-others, their significant-other-to-be's, their apartments, their credit cards, their graduate degrees, their accents when pronouncing names of maki rolls, their hair styles, their shoes, the secret decisions they made just right then...

life's not boring when you're traveling. i think miseries can't fly, so you can get away from them if your jet flies far enough. or maybe they're just cheap, so they take the bus, and they'll never get anywhere in less than a few days. one should keep running, just like forrest did to find his forester, or even better : fly; maybe that's why every kid dreams of becoming a pilot instinctively, so that they could always fly away and leave it all behind.

4 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) that's your sis from back.

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger The Spring Breeze said...

You should travel more often. Vancouver's got a lot more to see, I promise.

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger linda said...

well.. stay day for 8 straight days when it's raining!!! I mean yeah it's like Awesome the first 3 days.. and dont forget Victoria...
But then I am different, I pack to miseries with me.. the miseries that I tend to forget in my everyday life..My problem is that I cant distance "Me, " from " Myself," enough.. she is always there.. that one i just cant get rid of..

 
At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya
Next time come to east side. :)

Traveling is good, specially if you know a firend/relative in the city.

I might go to iran for xmas, let me know if you are suggesting any specific thing to do/go /buy! like those cds

p.s Thanks for your email.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home