much ado about nothing

a blog about non-achievement

11.21.2006



I am sitting in my room on my bed finally in my own apartment blogging and feeling really happy and content, knowing that this feeling will last...
How do I know this? how do I know that the other shoe wont drop?
For one thing I have a twin bed; Owning of which has single handedly caused a commotion amongst my loved ones. My friends keep asking me if I am sure, my roommate is showing me her queen bed and telling me it's more appropriate for our age.. even my father has called me and told me I should've taken my full bed, and believe it or not my brother who takes pride in not helping people in need has offered to bring me the full bed.. Everybody is scared, twin bed to them means that I am refusing to grow up and move on with my life.. they are afraid that I end up an old maid minus a cat..
And the other reason that I know my happiness will last is that there are two registered sex offenders who live in our Apartment complex, and apparently one of them harassed two girls in the laundry room and my place is across the laundry room...
Yet I feel good and I am pretty happy...
Things cant go wrong, because they are already very wrong!!!
Shoes just cant drop on ME!!!

1 Comments:

At 12:34 AM, Blogger BigSheep said...

Twin bed has its own features. I feel you sister. I feel you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home