much ado about nothing

a blog about non-achievement

10.13.2006

When I was almost 22 years old I turned down and oppurtunity to work in a tiny unknown Silicon valley start up... i mean come on why work in a company with less than 100 employees,who were mostly Chinese ....
I mean who the hell has heard of Gforce?? It was just another Valley Start up. I mean come on doesnt NVIDIA sound funny?
Anyways last night my brother stayed out with his friends until 5 am, his extremely cheap Indian buddy who works in Youtube.com was buying them drinks..
Like Sister like Bother ; My bro turned down the offer to work in a silly start up...

Now somebody please top my ANTI-ACHIEVING family...

7 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Blogger Sh. said...

i still think you and him are achieving more in the long run by being non achievers...

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger linda said...

" in the long run we are all dead anyways.." so says the macroeconomist..

 
At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"on a long enough timeline everyone's survival rate drops to zero" so says that guy... chuck something...not norris...what was it? the guy who wrote fight club? i could look it up but you know me...
linda, one more non-achiever post and i'm going to tell everyone what you told me. and yes, that is a threat.

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger linda said...

tell me wat did i tell you? because i dont really remember??

 
At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't say it outloud. it'll ruin your reputation!

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger linda said...

i had no idea i had a reputation!!!

 
At 11:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you do. a very very bad one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home