much ado about nothing

a blog about non-achievement

10.01.2006



My four year old cousin's birthday is next week. He has invited five of his friends over; and even tore up the invitation that his mom wanted to give one of her friend's son because :" He is not my friend,and I only want MY Friends in my birthday party."
He asked his mom to make him two cakes, with two different designs. One of them with M&Ms on top the other one chocalte covered!!!

When I was four years old, one day I woke up and my mom told me I have to take a bath and wear nice dresses. Because today is my birthday and we have guests coming over...
All I could think of while changing my dress was " I am gonna have a lot of choclate cake today!!!"

I tell ya guys I was born a nonachiever!!

1 Comments:

At 5:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

not so if you ask the chocolate cake.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home