much ado about nothing

a blog about non-achievement

10.05.2006


me no drama. drama is for the weak, right? the post-trip me is lighter, rather afloat.

i unpacked last night. there was a slight chance i'd go back for the weekend but now it doesn't seem likely. so i dug out all the pistachio bags and the yazdi candies in search of some clean underwear. apparently my mom thinks 'under'wear always goes under the rest of the stuff, be it clothes be it dried nuts. i found the complete selection of shahram nazeri, 3000 tomans in mp3 format, wrapped inside my guess jeans - which by the way doesn't look cool anymore, since my mom allegedly 'fixed its scratches' and successfully turned in into just another pair of jeans - i turned on the stereo and popped out the cd. it was thom yorke's eraser, i didn't bother find the cover, just left it on the shelf, turned up the volume and shared 'dar neyestan' with all my neighbors. one should share the joy, always.

i poured some wine and craved something to smoke. s is not here, neither is h, neither is anyone else. so i can't just ask for it. i'm a better man now, for i have made a decision : i am moving east. it's about time pet shop boys apologized for their go west campaign. life only happens in east. the question now is how far east? as usual, time will tell.

3 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Listen to this : "Lenu" by Bobi Cespedes. You will like it.

 
At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you mean "Shanghai" by East, I suggest you seat in my chair for one day and listen the kind of noises this Chinese guy next to me makes nonstop (he feels free to do "everything",yes, "everything") to become racist and forget moving to China...believe me, chinese food is not worth traveling that far.

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger linda said...

Well...I know you are an honorbale man Shahin, i mean i assume!!!
But in the light of recent revelations about Congressman Foley.. please remove these pics.. i mean wat's with young boys!!!
Oh and are the Shahram Nazeris' any good? Can you share?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home