much ado about nothing

a blog about non-achievement

9.13.2006



In the honor of block exams, we went to "Office Max," after eating in Olive garden and almost getting in fight with waitress
G bought a notebook, a 5 subject one for almost 5$, he has decided to change his studying habits as of next block..
He also bought a pencil and eraser, cause in the middle of exams he has suddenly found out that he only has pens...
five of us were confused between Mechanical pencils, which one equals to a No.2 pencil??
Me and M voted in favor of 0.5
L, yeah there exists another L who is even louder and more embarrassing than me, screamed in the favor of 0.7
we eventually looked at the back of the packages
0.7 won...

I bought a set of highlighters and a set of gel pens, different colors of course...
I came back home, opened the packages...it felt so good, just like a little school girl, oh yeah and for all the perverts out there I used to be "A catholic School girl," whatever that is supposed to mean.. Because these days it's Orthodox Jewish Anti-gay school girl....

I spread the highliters and pens on my desk and stared at them...
then I found a container and put them all away...
I don't know why I bought them, all my lectures and notes are in my laptop...
it has been years since i have written anything by hand...
I guess once in a while you have to spend 20$ just to make yourself feel good for 5 minutes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home