much ado about nothing

a blog about non-achievement

8.17.2006

latest update from the class...
The class resident lesbian hit on yet another persian girl, this one is married with a kid. I think she likes them exotic
Her first victim feels left out and neglected....

we almost got lucky today...a fire alarm, but unfortunately no real fire...
It's a shame, some of these idiots had a shot at death....

I just cant love the people here more, every morning I pass by this dude that I knew from childhood, and havent heard from in years.... He is now an Urthodox Jew..
We just pretend we dont notice each other...
even after we talked...

2 Comments:

At 8:53 AM, Blogger Sh. said...

confess to your love for him in an email sent from a bogus address and make sure you reference lots of details about his body and his clothes last time you saw him, if he approached you deny the whole thing very casually and walk away. repeat this every third week or so and gradually get mad at him...

i don't know what the outcome would be, and i don't know why i thought this would irritate him, or you'd want to irritate him at all, nevermind.

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger linda said...

yeah maybe he confess that he is in love with me too!!! and we will end up watching the local production " The fiddler on the roof," holding hands...
But eventually we have to part ways because we want different things from life...
Like he wants crappy hummus and Baba Ghanoush for lunch and I prefer Ghormeh Sabzi...
How about I come to L.A and pitch this to one of them Hollywood studios, Being Jewish men I am sure they can relate to this story!!!
It seems like I am destined to spend my life among God's Chosen people...
even back in Iran my school was in the "Historical Jewish Neighberhood!!!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home