much ado about nothing

a blog about non-achievement

8.22.2006

I traumatized my landlord's kitten hoping one day she gets tired of me and kicks me out...
No use, the other day she took the kitten to her room explaining her the fact that " Not everybody likes you!!!"
I even tried coming home really late and leaving early...
She is too understanding...
I don't have a lease, I can leave anytime that I want....
I know the moment I pack my bag and leave I will start missing Sophie, the kitten,I know I live a very dramatic life here in Vallejo ....

P.S : My favoriate conversation of the week

Mom: How was your day?
Son : Horrible...
Mom : why?
Son: Becasue I went to school
Mom: oh so how are your teachers?
Son : Awful...

1 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, Blogger shadi said...

dramatic life in vallejo!!!!!!! :-D

i believe that's an oxymoron! an excellent one for that matter :-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home