much ado about nothing

a blog about non-achievement

7.05.2006

Well I suppose they call it
"COST of attnedance,"

Tuition / Fees 29,328
Books / Supplies / Laptop 3,622
Room / Board 15,346
Personal 2,192
Transportation 2,074
Prof. Development Conference 600
Total $53,162

And I quit my job a 401K, a stock purchasing plan in a fortune 500 for this?
And it will be four years...
My head still hurts

I have to pay all the loans one day...

My head seriously hurts...
I will be 32 when i get out...
I can barely breath...

8 Comments:

At 11:39 AM, Blogger Sh. said...

is this the whole thing or just annual?

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger linda said...

I reckon u guys arent really into private school thing...
Cost of attendance is only for a year...

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger Sh. said...

dang, yeah... well, let's just say now i *really* feel good about my own school loans...

 
At 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If u can pay it off when u become 32, it wILL be great.
I won't be done school at 32!!!

 
At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got a plan for you. Get the loans (and your overvalued education) and then when the time comes to pay them off, go hide in Shiraz for like a decade.

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger linda said...

yeah maybe i even open a winery down there...
the Authentic SHIRAZ WINE from SHIRAZ...

 
At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

listen...u will be better off...at the end of all of it...u will pay it off someday. Education is always the best thing u can do with yourself...it's something NO ONE can take away from u...

so what program is it????

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger linda said...

nice to know my dad finally found out wat a weblog is!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home