much ado about nothing

a blog about non-achievement

7.12.2006

relationship is like a dark room with two photos hanging on its walls. one's mine when I met you, and the other's yours when you met me, and that's all we see from each other. i grow up for the people outside, just like you do for them too. the longer we stay in it together, the older we grow, the more we change, the less we'll identify with the pictures on the walls, and yet they remain to be all we see when we look at each other.

why?

8 Comments:

At 11:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

when you change the way you look at things, the things you look at, change.

(*.*)

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger linda said...

so said Dr.Phil....

 
At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dr. Phill doesn't have anything original to say! He has taken it from H. David Thoreau!

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger linda said...

or maybe you!!!!
why dont u sue the basterd?

 
At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok baba! take it easy!
using too many !!!! may give Shahin a heartattack!

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger linda said...

It's ok he has insurance!!!!!!!

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger linda said...

btw anonymous I know i have nothing better to do with my life than checking this blog out, how about u? dont tell me there are more than one of us in this world..

 
At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

... Oh I have plenty to do.this is my escape from my "to do list"!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home