much ado about nothing

a blog about non-achievement

7.20.2006




1.keeping up with the rest of nonachievers... i have done nothing useful for the past month..
and today i was able to bring down my IQ close to my age, by watching "The Tyra Banks show's special on booty..." oh and I watched Oprah too...

2. who knew the person who came up with the concept of looping was my dad...
on the way from airport he was very much himself, repeating and repeating and repeating the same story over and over... I looked hard but he was an early design didnt come with Playback ON-OFF button,..

3. I have decided that whenever I want to have children, i just adopt a kid over 5 years old.. a)I dont have to change diapers and b)also i will know what my kid actually looks like..

4.Last year this time i looked back at my life and i thought " i was really naive last year this time," the other day i was looking back at my life and thought " wow i was really naive last year.."
on behalf of all the years to come
i am generally naive..
we all are..

4 Comments:

At 1:05 AM, Blogger Sh. said...

does naive also imply happier?
I would adopt girls only, but i'm not sure why.

 
At 12:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

smart post!

 
At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Linda this is great because I've always wanted to adopt a child but I didn't know what to do with him (yeah, it's him) after he's 5. because that's when they start talking and asking way too many questions. and then they go to school and you have to help them with their homework. for me, toddlers are much easier to deal with.
anyways this works out really well. I'll adopt a baby boy and then give him to you on his 5th birthday. (that way you can spend the rest of your life trying to undo what I did to him!)

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger linda said...

ok Negar deal....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home