much ado about nothing

a blog about non-achievement

6.28.2006





we had sushi and Sake...

It was the first time in my life that I ate more than others and was still hungry...

But I paid the same as others...

On the way to our cars, S kept talking about her Crazy Ex who refused to sleep with her out of the fear that he falls for her and then she leaves her, like all other girls before her...
She eventually married this guy she was friends with forever...
I kept looking at my top with red Chinese patterns, under the yellow light it looked black and white...
all our clothes looked black and white
it was like we were in one of those old movies
even our faces looked black and white..
I causually told them that I am pretty much single again, and even one of them suggested to introduce me to someone someone...
B called me and we decided to buy a HOOKA for "T," as a wedding present...
I think "T" really loves this one " Cause he is the only boy she hasnt cheated on, well at least as of yet.."
Later we decided to have Tea in that English Tea room place..

I have learned that friendship is about nothing...
you dont even have to care much, or listen....
you dont need to put too much pressure on anything
or make it complicated..
Friendship is about Sake, Sushi, Hooka, cheap mexican food, and never ending talks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home