much ado about nothing

a blog about non-achievement

6.12.2006

This is the reason that I cant help but love my brother...
He is a such a pragmatic dude!!! Hail to dad..

"So I have been in Stuttgart for a while.
Stuttgart is not a big tourist destination and doesn't have much to offer. I am staying at S's house, which is somewhat far from the city center.
Iran lost the game. Iran dominated the first half but pulled back in the second half. Made a couple of stupid mistakes and Mexico took advantage. Ali Daei is too old to move, he should have retired years ago. Mexico sucked too, they won't stand a chance to advance deep into the playoffs.
There were more Mexican fans than Iranians. They also seemed more experienced in this sort of thing. I think for a lot of Iranians this was their first match. The Iranian team was wearing red and we were all dressed in white. Overall it was a good experience. Although I am open to selling my other ticket for 500$ or more. I probably won't since S is coming to that game and I won't have anything else todo unless I go to another city. It will cost me a lot to go to Spain, otherwise I would.

K and J are cute as hell and good mannered overall.
The house is crowded. B and M are here too. B is still a nonstop smoking machine. S and H arrived yesterday at 1:00 am. They have anounced the have just married in US, but I don't see any rings.


Well I need to plan for sth to do. Otherwise I will be home with the rest of the crowd.

-B"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home