much ado about nothing

a blog about non-achievement

5.05.2006

the week is about to expire, my sister is crossing the globe in the air as i'm typing these, i still hate my job and my savings account balance is at an all time low.

the weekend is about to begin, my girl is starting to feel more comfortable with me, we finally turned in our proposal's portfolio and i'm going to a cute little winery on sunday to try out their new pinots.

i've got a thousand reasons to be sad and another thousand to cheer up. all there's to do is to choose one side, depressed or hyper, i could justfiy either one. what am i saying, i'm indecisive. i am a mellowdrone, f**k it man, try and get out while you can...

3 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Blogger linda said...

that's how i feel right now..
I guess it will has been the same all my life, and maybe everybody's else's life
A thousand reason to cheer and a thousand reason to be sad..
loved the song, went well with my feeling sad because of PMS and the after party good feeling!!!!

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger shadi said...

feeling sad, feeling mellowdrone, feeling hyper, feeling cheerful, feeling anything,

much better than feeling "blah"

 
At 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I couldn't feel anything at all........

 

Post a Comment

<< Home