much ado about nothing

a blog about non-achievement

5.22.2006

Nobody's at home...
the Lawn is begging me to be mowed...
Vaccume cleaner is winking
Bathroom is thinking maybe if I have a guest over he/she will get the much needed cleaning
The empty fridge...
Unmade beds...
a suspicious smell...
Nobdy is at home...
Sometimes it is good to have a mother or a father for that mater around..
They will love u even if u cry for them...
they will pretend that it will all be ok...
there will be some food, and some noise in the house
When did we all grew up??
What happened? we were fighting over the ice cream the other day all four of us...
Nothing is the same...
The baby sister is now the emotional center, she now gives us all spiritual advice and healthy food recepie...
She used to crawl, she couldnt talk,,,
Everybody at the doctor's office knows me by now..
they tell me it's not a big a deal, I will feel better soon...
they are nice..
that's what they should be NICE
because paitents are sick..
a healthcare professional learns to control his/her rage
they only get angry to make u aware..
or that was what dad did...
"Ur kidneys, Ur kidneys.." he made me cry
" I am making u cry so u know how important ur health is..." he said

It was raining yesterday, it's not good for the vegtable garden...
I have a lump in my throat..
I want a mom or a dad...
I only can cry for them...
Not my brother, not my sisters, not him, not my friends, not even the ducks in the duck pound...
I hate empty homes...
I hate them passionatley...
Nobody should live alone..
it's a crime..

1 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Blogger Sh. said...

u can't hate empty houses, for me it often comes down to sitting down on the sofa and staring at the walls, and the walls always win. so does the ceiling, the fridge, even the coffee table. they all sit there standing still, oblivious to my thoughts. i wish i were an empty house, then i would move, talk and breathe, just like i wish mine could do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home