much ado about nothing

a blog about non-achievement

5.10.2006




My Friend, my high school buddy...
my friend a lot of memories...
me and my friend teenagers, me and my friend talking about boys
my friend asking me if she studies physics or chemistry more..
I better at Chemistry, she better at Physics...
I a bitch, I want butt kissing 24/7, my friend get tired back stab me..
I cry, we no longer friends...
high school ends we make up and forget the past..
we grow up, my friend meets a guy he asks the question my friend asks me what should she do?
My friend marries another guy...
My friend call me, she pregnant..
I tell wow!!! but me freaked out deep down,.,
my friend calls me, she big, its 7 months now...
my friend freaked out " I dont know if I am ready for this, at home all time, big huge, baby kicking, waddaya think?"
I feel creepy, but keep straight face .. I lie to my friend : It will be alright..
u strong, u brave, u kind, u smart if u a bad mother then who be a good mother?? ha?
U should have kid, because u great, u excellent..
back in the day I promise me not to lie
I lie I know but not friends, not high school friends, I lie to assholes..
but friend in need of lie, so I lie
good friend lies sometimes, good friends no honest all time..
good friend smiles when dont want to sometimes....
no believe ur parents..
honesty no best policy,,,
no speak ur mind

2 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sometime lie good sometime lie bad.
lie != person
else
true {
someperson = never lie to;
}
false{
others = sometimes lie to ;
}
end (life);

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger shadi said...

nice, me like

 

Post a Comment

<< Home