much ado about nothing

a blog about non-achievement

4.24.2006

Things that I can never say in public ,but like to get off my chest

1. When the Lead singer of Cold Play sings he seems very very creepy
Btw why the heck COLDPLAY is so popular WHY??

2. James Blunt Can't Sing, I mean his voice is so annoying...

3. Julia Roberts can't act... never ever

4. Cousin "R" is an insecure, racist, asshole who only dates rich white guys( well and finally she married one with a British Accent)...
And she hates me for the fact that I don't admire her being beautiful, successful, and Lawyer

5. I like Barry Manillow very much..
and every single musical that has ever been on Broadway

6. After season 2 " Six Feet Under," has jumped the sharks and become a has been TV series with bunch of pathetic, unrelatable characters... I stopped watching it in the middle of season 4

7. I don't listen to my dad when he talks for half an hour...
He has said the same things since I was a kid

8. I find My uncle watching Chick flicks and crying really disturbing, given the fact that he is a rather cold person in real life

9. The first time that I got my heart broken I listened to an either NSYNC or Backstreat boys song and cried!!!

10. I once called a Scientologist a religious fanatic and have never felt more proud of myself

11. The only part of food that I like is dessert

12. When a friend of mine marries I don't talk to her/him anymore. It's just waste of time

1 Comments:

At 1:26 AM, Blogger The Spring Breeze said...

But Coldplay's lead singer is really cool... I'm with you on James Blunt though, too much fake emotions!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home