much ado about nothing

a blog about non-achievement

4.07.2006

So I am in Florida and enjoying the hell outta weather!!!! I am blogging from the terrace of hostel... right in front of the beach.. and the breeze is just damn nice
and I have no business blogging... I really dont... I havent even taken pictures, time is too valuable too be wasted on such things.,
anyways... It's just that I had to wait to for this weird NYC/Jewish lady who was wearing a weird hat with flower at night to finish up with computer and I can check my emails..
So she told me I had to wait since she was searching for a very important thing..I went down hang out with three german gals( btw single guys if u want to pick up hot naive european gals, look no further than hostels) and a Financial analyst from Boston and this guy who was vacationing after 8 1/2 years of running his business with no vacation ...
and checking out with the rest of the gals, the hot black guy...
so I came back to the computer room the Jewish lady with the hat was going all over the desktop cleaning it, deleting everything making sure she had left no trace and stuff..
Low and behold i go to Yahoo! Mail and there it is..
Email folders :
Ben Feldmen, Uncle ...., LA Teachers, gifts and blah blah...
and this women even tried to clear the browser's history and catch!!!!
but then what's life without us forgetting to log out of YAHOO! mail on a public computer??
What's life without a muslim girl being able to read Ben Jewish Feldman's emails and just dont that cause she is just too tired...
What's life without a nice breeze from Atlantic Ocean!!!!!
What's life without the crazy guy with a metal detector in the beach late at nite????

1 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Blogger shadi said...

what's life w/o us reading ur post from miles away?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home