much ado about nothing

a blog about non-achievement

4.21.2006

I should take the train tonight, because then I get to spend more time with these guys, I mean I'm really only going to catch up with these guys, so I should indeed take the train.

If I take the train I can't quite decide to leave whenever I felt like it. I can't be in control, I certainly can't take the train tonight.

I should take the train tonight, I hate traffic and 5 is going to be horrible and my car needs new brake pads anyways, yep, train it's gonna be.

I should go visit R. while I'm there, I should call him up, make late night plans, go have dinner with these guys and leave later to meet up with R. and his buddies, haven't seen them forever. Train sucks, I need my car tonight.

I should take the train tonight, the cafe car has got that nasty arrogant bastard ale, it's been forever since I last had one.

I'm totally driving, I've got to listen to this new cd a few times to find my favorite tracks, where else could I listen to it for an hour with no distractions?

...and the day goes by.

2 Comments:

At 1:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's what a coin is for

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger Sh. said...

I'll remember it for next time, altho the out-of-control factor always wins, just like it did this time, and I took my car.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home