much ado about nothing

a blog about non-achievement

4.27.2006





1.Whenever I set my clock's alarm on... I wake up earlier than the designated time begging my alarm not to go on when it's supposed to do..
It sounds so damn scary

2.My mother's latest behavioral analysis honors yet another dumb cousin of mine: she believes that the reason he doesnt like anybody touches his collection of expensive knives ( he is a good cook), is the fact that he wants to feel powerful in his teritory (kitchen),and that's because he grew up in a dysnfunctional family with an abusive father. And not the fact that he just doesnt want anything happens to his 100$ knives


My latest behavioral analysis; the fact that I have been locked out of home so many times lately because my mom was out with my key. Is the fact that out of her 4 children my mom never truely loved me; and I just don't buy my brother's theory of " She is just forgetful, she does that to everybody!!!"

3 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Blogger linda said...

have u ever met my cousin, and his three brothers and not to mention his nephew who is...???
never mind I'd rather stick to my mom's analysis and dont go near a crazy guy's kitchen who is territorial about his knives

 
At 10:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well..that's so typical of mom...she did that to me several times too....once she forgot that she had to pick me up from school and I had to stay on the street for 2 hours!!!I have a lot other examples....

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger Bobby said...

I'm getting rid of my alarm clock . . . gonna get one of those light boxes . . . you ever hear of those? That's some new age high tech hippie high tech stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home