much ado about nothing

a blog about non-achievement

3.16.2006


Today I was extremely cranky, and while driving I noticed this car plate frame which said :" Jesus Loves You, Smile :) ( an actual happy face!)"
I was still cranky
So I went to this Greek food joint close to my home, ordered a falafel sandwich and Humus.. Sat down for a while just watched people.
Then ate the Greek food made by Mexicans
went to the Chinese Bakery, bought some cake and ate that too...
finally I was full and happy...
Happiness is the result of sufficient Glucose and Proteins and stuff... Not Love I suppose

2 Comments:

At 11:33 AM, Blogger shadi said...

this post made me think of the word 'figment' again!

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger linda said...

yeah there were too many figs in it.. I suppose

 

Post a Comment

<< Home