much ado about nothing

a blog about non-achievement

3.21.2006



Today I found my Baby sister's diary, 9 years ago she wrote:
" Oh Eid How I cant wait for you to arrive. Everyday me and my friends in School count the days left...
And then you arrive, with You Aunt M and Aunt I arrive too.. Everyday we just go to someone's home have food, just talk and talk get bored to hell.. Doing nothing and learning nothing new..
Oh Eid How I love you and How I hate you.."

I have yet to talk to dad and wish him a happy New year, we missed the baby sis phone call today and I got to talk to the older sis before I went to class yesterday morning...
I talked to Aunt M and she said Toronto is damn cold.. Aunt A said L.A is nice
Aunt S is not answering the phone, we are worried.....
I too Love Eid, I too Hate Eid...
It's still about doing nothing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home