much ado about nothing

a blog about non-achievement

3.01.2006

In Search of FEB 29

I was supposed to file my FAFSA ( which is something like free financial aid thing form...) before march, in order to be qualified for more loans and stuff...
YOu know finance my education..
Last night I noticed Februray only has 28 days..
And I was too busy to file that thing anyways..
Well I will be short like 50k next year I guess. Even if I move out of state to save on the living cost...
time for plan B I guess...
does anybody know if Warren Buffet is looking for a trophy wife?
I would've been happy with Larry Ellison too, but I heard he is an ass...
P.S: I have a cousin who was born on Feb 29th!!!
She just celeberates the whole week, to compensate lack of an actual B.DAY!!!
P.S1: I heard Georg Lucas is single.. not a huge Star Wars fan though...

1 Comments:

At 11:01 PM, Blogger linda said...

I donno about UNIX... it never really grow on me....
but then I would take those guys if they are available.. what the heck I am an Iranian gal, will do anything to be a half assed quasi-doctor...
Is there a website out there... like
VERYDESPERATESUPERRICHGEEKS.com??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home