much ado about nothing

a blog about non-achievement

2.07.2006

today i felt like punching the back of the SUV in front of me and break the glasses..
I am not PMSing.. I am going on a trip, I made some new friends today..
I have enough money in my bank account.. and yeah i looked up my IRA and apprantley stock market has been doing pretty good..
I got really good grades, despite not having enough time to study.. like 98 outta 100!!!
My sister sent me "Ricky gravis interviews Larry David," DVD today...
Which is hillarious..
Last night i didnt even fight with my brother over changing the channles from E! to ESPN.. I think i have grown up or something...
My significant other finally watched Annie Hall and liked it very much, and now he is into Woody Allen!!!!
Everything is extremely good in my life.. and i am not even waiting for something bad to happen and ruin it all.. because let's face it.. out of worse always comes out the best!! and plus wat doesnt kill me makes me stronger..
but still I have the urge to Punch that SUV for no good reason!!! and I feel kinda itchy...
Why nothing is wrong with me???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home