much ado about nothing

a blog about non-achievement

2.20.2006



Reading the previous post I checked out this link http://www.howtowinanexback.com/, and all of sudden I found myself shaking..
What if this book really works? What if one of my idiot Ex-es.. Especially that one who really bought into "let's just be friends," shit and still e-vites me to his stupid concerts,asks my friends to give me his regards.. and once in a while bumps into me asking about what I am doing for Friday night!!!
You know the same guy who while dating once I told him: " You know dude, I will end up with someone very intelligent, you know as intelligent as every men in my family. One thing is for sure I am not going to end up with you.." and he came to me three days later telling me :" Did You mean I am stupid?"
I mean what if he reads the book and it works?? What the hell am I suppose to do?
Call me crazy.. but then arent we all!!!!

P.S: These strategies can work, even if:

* Your mate claims he/she doesn't love you anymore.
* Your mate has found someone else.
* You have been unfaithful and lost your mate's trust.
* Your mate has filed for a divorce.

5 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Blogger Sh. said...

Is posting a picture of springrolls among the methods advised in the book? Or better, should I buy her springrolls? Or maybe all I need is some springrolls and to hell with all the ex'es? Is springroll a metaphor for something greater than love and affection? Are we all a small springroll inside? I think God is a springroll, fresh and crispy and lightly dipped...

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger linda said...

Speaking of which.. I want some springrolls too...some real ones.. I bought these ones from Ranch 99 market..
Glad they sell my Ex es there..
I am not much of a believer.. but to think of it.. god can be a springroll..
Yeah he can..
I mean why not?

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Bobby said...

They use hypnosis.

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger shadi said...

i wish i was a springroll.

 
At 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Blogger,

Wherever do you get your inspiration from? This site is just awesome! I am really keen on finding out more. Please keep me updated periodically as I would this is too good to miss!

Regards,
ways to make money online

 

Post a Comment

<< Home