much ado about nothing

a blog about non-achievement

2.12.2006



My brother's thoughts

On His Ex: I hope she gains a lot of weight.. so nobody becomes interested in her and she takes me back only for me to dump her!!!

On His Player Buddy: Anytime we go out girls warm up to him and give him their numbers, I couldn't really figure out why? But then somebody said that apparently he is good looking, I didn't know girls are like guys they too go after the good looking ones..

On Women In Science and Engineering: It's just a shame, there is not enough woman in Engineering Schools.. we should create funds, give them quotas I donno do whatever is necessary to encourage girls become Engineers.. I am just desperate to meet some girls!!

On his best friend: That dude can pick up any chicks that he wants, but he has a stupid deepness to him, I dont even know why, that's why he is fucking selective with girls..

On Gay Rights: I need to have more lesbian friends, lets face it.. deep down I am a lesbian

On his roommate: His girlfriend is kinda fat, but then that's as good as it gets for a Jewish guy!!

On Blogging : So if I start a blog, do you think I get to meet hot chicks??

On Standards: Why should I have any standards for the type of girl I like? I mean I understand that for an Iranian guy I am not too hairy.. so you know I am not really picky if a girl has more hair than me..

On Fidelity: It's not like I cant but then I would never cheat on a girl...
Well, let's face it I have a tough time dating one girl, how the hell am I going to be able to get two of them at the same time??

On Marriage: Well I think I will eventually go down to Russia and marry a hot Russian P.H.D ...

Again on Gay Rights: I am sure if gay men concentrate enough on women, they will eventually find them attractive!!! I mean come on we are talking about women here, what's not to like about them?

On Family: If I had enough money, I would have bought myself a better family

On Priorities in life : Money over woman, all the time..

1 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Blogger linda said...

yeah... he needs to do a lot of stuff..but for now all he is capable of is programming!!!!
Typical Iranian nerd/FOB!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home