much ado about nothing

a blog about non-achievement

2.08.2006


He's got two midterms and two papers due next week. He's got a dysfunctional study group and a neurotic boss who keeps reminding him that he's missed two deadlines and treats him like shit. He's got a messed up personal life, tax problems and his (il)legal status to sort out before end of next week. He's got a friend visiting him this weekend and two BoD meetings for the two alumni clubs he's active in this Sunday. He's all out of spicy pitted dried plums in his desk's drawer too.

He's never ever been so passionately hitting his ESC key like today, never harder, never stronger, never faster, never louder, never more desperate.

3 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

there are posts that when i read, i wish i had written them...this is definitely one of those.

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Sh. said...

Funny how you just described how I feel reading almost every other post of yours, and I'm positive I'm not alone.

Ich weiss noch nicht wass Du studierst da, hat es uberhaupt was mit Deutsch zu tun!?

 
At 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, thanks, I'm flattered! but I really meant that!
by the way, I study telecomm & media, with a minor in film studies. but last semester I had a German film class which I mentioned a lot, perhaps that confused you?
p.s. now I have a second reason to be jealous of you. you know German!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home