much ado about nothing

a blog about non-achievement

1.18.2006

There are a lot of things that I like to write about..
but then who cares...
lots of funny things... intresting...
like... you know
but then..
maybe later...
now ..
it's about nothing..
nothing is good..
nothing is everything
I love nothing..
i wish i had nothing to worry about
i wish i was a nobody ...
oh i even have made my significant other promise that if we break up, he calls me the nobody girl when he is talking about his horrid past relationships with prespective dates...
Oh and after playing badminton off and on for 12 years.. i stilll dont know the rules of double,. people have to show me whethere to stand in right or left for serving..
i will never learn it..
that's why i love to play it...
it doesnt really matter to me...
i dont care about the scores anymore...

3 Comments:

At 1:50 AM, Blogger Shirin said...

Shouldn’t that be spelt Badbington? I’m sure that’s what my teacher at 22 Bahman used to call it.

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger linda said...

yeah reminds me of the time, that we wanted to recruit memebers for our team..
this gal came to us, and told us she is really good at "Bagminton," and wants to be in the team....
well, as faith have it we had to actullay recruit her, cause we were short of members and there is something called " the arrange," and for that you need at least 4 players..
she was on bench all the time..
but she was in the team nonetheless and even wore the Medal!!!

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger linda said...

no...
we just needed a name attached to an actual person to put on the sheet .. for the arrange you know..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home