much ado about nothing

a blog about non-achievement

1.19.2006

Sometimes i feel like an idiot.. when i make a mistake over and over..
i just wish i didnt ..
most of the times i dont listen to the people who know better and get myself in trouble.. i regret it, but yet i dont listen..
Sometimes i wish my parents would completely give up on me and let me become a bum on a street..
sometimes i wish my friends tell me they have had it with me.. and dont want to talk to me anymore
sometimes i even give relationship advice to people, and when they ask me if i ever had a long term relationship i reply : " is four months a long time?" they shake their heads but they still listen to me.. and come to me complaining about the girlfriend who doesnt like it when he drinks too much, or the bf who is too close to his mom.. or the husband who has changed ever since something happend.. or the fact that they will take any girl, even if she has more hair than them..
sometimes my baby sister's friends find me extremely cool, for no good reason.. they like to grow up and act like me. i never quite figure that one out..
sometimes i just wish there was 1-800- do watever u wanna do.. and i could call and for 5 cents/min i could cry, scream, laugh, sing, or just stay silent
sometimes i wanna smack my friend's face done when she tells me : "Really you too, you care about the kids that are dying of hunger in Africa? I thought I am the only one."
Or the times that people ask me if i beleieve in god..
sometimes i feel like letting my dumb cousin feel smart for a minute.. cause the poor guy got into U.S.C and i didnt... but then i just tell him and the rest of the family who are confused why my father's child didnt kick ass and the idiot uncle's son did something with his life the turth: " I didnt apply to U.S.C, it was just too much of a hassle." I could let my uncle have it for once in his life, for once he can be better than my father.. but nope, i remember that he married someone we dont like.. so i tell them the truth, they very much like to hear..
sometimes i me , sometimes not.. depends on which one pays better

3 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Blogger linda said...

write about the truth that hurts, or the unnecessary truth!!!!
the truth that ruins everything...
hmm... how does that fit into frame of non-acheivment!!!!
U know me and my facist rules...

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Sh. said...

hmm, I'd like to say I identify, but then I did apply to SC and yeah I went through all the hassle and I got in... oh wait, is that why my cousins hate my mom?!? Ok it's official : Hi my name is Sh. and I'm the dumb cousin.

this was a dumb comment. I already feel dumber for writing it...

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger linda said...

no dude.. my cousins are beyond dumb... getting into U.S.C was like a miracle or something.. but still that didnt save him... especially that a guy who is born and raised in Nor Cal... never ever, should prefer the So Cal..
unless he is like a movie star or something!!!
sorry my cousins are still very dumb and i am not gonna hand it to anyone..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home