much ado about nothing

a blog about non-achievement

1.04.2006




I received another email asking me to RSVP for the gala of Campaign for my Alma Mater in this exclusive club....
I should do it by tomorrow...
The school itself wasn't so impressive, but the alumni roster, oh that's to die for... School of rich kids, with richer parents.. Generations of wealth .. I can have it on my rolodex..
All it takes is a RSVP, and showing up in a cocktail dress in that exclusive club that no ordinary man or woman can get in...
One thing I have learnt in life is the power of networking with Alumni of your alma mater... It was the secret to my parents success...
I am good at learning not so good at applying I guess...
Or maybe everything that should've been achieved has been achieved before my birth...
There is nothing left for me to achieve...
I just have to follow the suit through....
I searched E-bay for some cheap ambition... It didn't have any...
I have to RSVP for my Alma Mater thing....
the school that doesn't even have a decent football team, but the golf and tennis team are pretty good...
They even asked me to join a panel to discuss the school's programs with prespective students, I have to pursade them to do as I did... I guess they still like me there
I have to wear my cocktail dress and smile for Saturday...
The Alumni Roster is to die for..

4 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Blogger linda said...

it was too good to be me!!!!!

 
At 1:41 AM, Blogger Sh. said...

Hm?! I think he just thought it's me because I've been the only non-achiever who doesn't have another blog and thus has brutally invaded this one for the past few days.

I don't use as many dots though...

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger linda said...

Yeah if my reads this, she is the last human being on earth who still thinks Freud was genius, she would go something like :" This person is stuck somewhere in his childhood, most likely mouth-anal thing.. and for that reason he derives satisfaction outta blogging too much,.."

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger linda said...

i meant my mom....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home