much ado about nothing

a blog about non-achievement

12.28.2005


So we planned this trip to San Fran some one month ago, me and my buddy from Toronto and a couple of my friends. Leave for San Fran on Tuesday, hang around and catch up with some people we knew in town, leave for Tahoe on Thurs, stay two nights and head back for OC on Saturday.

So I met my uncle from Tampa in Vegas on Sat, and the Tarof contest fired up before we knew it. Next thing I knew he was joining us for the whole SF trip...

We drove 7 hours yesterdayt; So last night my uncle is talking me out of the Tahoe trip for which I've paid $320 for two nights (no thanks to him for the last minute changes that made me reserve an extra room), my Toronto buddy is telling us we're not at the right Hyatt where his friends are havin drinks so we have to head back and drive around, and A. and N. look as bored as it gets walking down Columbus hand in hand.

What the hell is matter with me? Why can I not just say NO? Someone, anyone, please shoot me, please.

1 Comments:

At 11:41 AM, Blogger linda said...

Because u r a non-achiever... that's why... dont even bother... just go with the flow.. or the annoying uncle, or the Bacon Lover friend..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home