much ado about nothing

a blog about non-achievement

12.25.2005


If there was one thing about the Deep Dish gig that was worth the absurd $70 admission fee it was the giant turbo-charged nuclear fog machine; It took less than 5 seconds each time to flood the room in a white thick mist that lasted a good 2 minutes before anyone could literally see anything around him/her.

When it happened for a third time in a row and I was nowhere close to her for a third time in a row I decided I won't let go of her side until the next one. When it finally happened three hours later at 4:30am she was way too drunk and I was still dancing with my invisible partner. Deep in the white abyss I gently touched her bare back's skin and softly kissed her on her tender lips. She kissed back of course, probably a bit too generous with her talented tongue. I slowly let go and pulled back before the fog faded out; Mission accomplished, safe and sound stepping aside, needless to say my entire being filled with satisfaction. She steps forward and whispers into my ear : I hate that fog thingie. Then to my disturbed - very disappointed - look she elaborates : some asshole just kissed me on my lips, and there wasn't much I could do about it.

I wonder what it would have felt like had she been able to actually do something about it...

5 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Blogger linda said...

if she actually did something about it, then u wouldnt be writing about it in the non-acheivment blog!!! So look at the upside... that and the generouse tounge...

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger shadi said...

what a great phrase! "generous tongue!"

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger shadi said...

awesome name for a band!!!

 
At 3:45 AM, Blogger Shirin said...

This is hilarious ;-)

 
At 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wanted to find blogs for real estate traffic. Thanks!
http://www.1st-choice-4-website-traffic.com
real estate traffic

 

Post a Comment

<< Home